Saturday, September 12, 2009

School Year 2009 - 2010

Another school year has started. We were all ready and it was so fun to welcome our new students. This year I have 16 students. 9 of them are girls and 11 of them are 3. So far they seem to be pretty good and I see no severe problems. PTL I love reporting here each day.

Here is Erika and I. I am so thankful for her and what she adds to our team. She makes my day much easier.
Last week I got to go visit a little girl that I had 2 years ago and got attached to. She has since been adopted and her new family contacted me and asked me to come for a visit. This was a fun thing that I have never gotten to do before.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know who you are talking about? Is she the one that called you when we were coming home from Siox City and you got lost? That was funny!


-Emily Ostercamp

sarah said...

Looks like a fun classroom!!! Whish I could help you teach!

Anonymous said...

yes Emily. Glad you thought it was funny. I still haven't been able to figure out what I did wrong that day.