Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Sunday


Easter Sunday was a glorious day. It is by far my favorite "holiday" or celebration day. Easter is what makes life worth living. Easter is full of hope and promise. Easter makes me smile all day long. Larry and I enjoyed Easter breakfast at church and then a wonderful service. We held it in the gym this year to accommodate extra numbers. Extra care had been taken this year to improve the quality of the service and it richly paid off. I love the praise music of Easter. I am so thankful to my savior for giving his life and then raising to life again so that all may live.

After a simple dinner at home, Larry and I took off for Okoboji. It was quiet there as the hustle and bustle of summer hasn't yet begun. We walked and drove around. We investigated some new territory. We hunted for and found some friends cabin. We had a wonderful afternoon.

No comments: