Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beginning thoughts

It is the desire of my heart to know Christ deeply, personally, intimately. I want to live a life worthy of the Lord. (Col.1:10) At 60 years one turns reflective. As I think about this desire I wish it was a goal accomplished. I wish I could coast from here into heaven. I realize anew however that this is a step-by-step process.

Sometimes my steps falter and are unsure. Sometimes I don't seem to have the strength to take the step. Sometimes I walk steady, sure, quickly. Sometimes I walk slowly, thoughtful. Sometimes for every step forward there are several steps backwards. This life long step-by-step process matters to God. In this blog I hope to share some of my steps. In doing this I hope you will discover my heart. Some of my steps I take alone, some I take with you my family and friends. Whichever is the case I am so glad to be taking this journey with you.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Looks great mom! I love your first entry!