Thursday, September 18, 2008

The night before surgery

It is Thursday night. I have drank my, cocktail, cleaned myself inside and out and am tierd. Tomorrow I will have surgery at 3 p.m. My bigesst problem is that I can't eat until 8 or 9 tomorrow night and my last meal was breakfast today. Already the thought of taco's and potatoe 'oles are tourturing me. :) Thankfully dad took me out for a big breakfast this morning before I went to work. I am not anxious and hope to do a little shopping in Sioux City before I go in. Thanks to everyone for their prayers. I am thinking of them as a warm blanket covering me, and that feels good. Speaking of warm blankets the hospital I am going to takes their blankets out of a oven and they feel divine. I have had them before. Today I was told surgery would take and hour to an hour and a half. Talk to you after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the surgery went well! Take advantage of the time to rest. Call me if you're bored. I'll be here. =) Love you! Becky