Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wiped Out

Okay this is not glamorous but I wanted to prove that I really did it. When I left the hospital I told the girls it would have been great fun if it hadn't hurt so bad :) They were all so wonderful and I really enjoyed the hospital. Your dad is so sweet to me. During my starvation days I was really craving a taco, so during surgery Dad went out and got me a taco and a hamburger in case that was too spicy. So when I woke up he had them ready for me. Unfortunately I couldn't wake up enough to eat them, so into the garbage they went. How sad. One thing I want my kids to know for sure is that your dad really loved me. Many, many times I have not deserved it but he has faithfully, unconditionally loved me as Christ has loved the church. I am eternally thankful for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look cozy! Dad is so sweet! Have you had a taco now?