Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friday Night

Friday night Dad and I went out to eat and at the same time some friends entered the restaurant also. So we ate together and had a wonderful time. After supper and getting a few groceries we rented a movie and headed home. It was a rainy, damp night, so a movie sounded good. We always have a hard time knowing what is good to watch and this time we ended up with "Snow Walker". It was fairly good. Has anyone heard of it. Anyway we had a nice cozy night. Earlier in the day I had felt discouraged by events of the day and the pagan feeling of the world. I was thankful to end the day on such a positive note. I was reminded that this world is not my home and sometimes it is just plain uncomfortable. It made me think how wonderful it will be to be eternally home in heaven.

No comments: