Wednesday, May 7, 2008

God's wonderful provision

Monday marked one year that Aaron and Erika Willey have been at the Meriden church as youth pastor and wife. Larry and I are soooo thankful for them and their ministry at the church. They have been a great help and encouragement to us. This picture was taken at the Pizza Hut (I've discovered a true blogger takes the camera everywhere) as we went out to pizza together to celebrate. Not only were these kids an answer to our churches prayers but Erika ended up being an answer to my prayers. Shortly after their moving here I found myself in need of an assistant teacher. Erika applied for and got the job. Now we work together. This is what I continue to discover as I walk with the Lord--He loves to give his children wonderful surprises. Not only did He meet my needs with this arrangement but he also met Aaron and Erika's need as well. We have a great time together. Praise the Lord.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Woo hoo! We made the blog! Thank you, Sandy!! You guys are an answer to our prayers as well! Your blog looks GREAT!! :)