Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Here I am on mother's day. The day started out really nice with Larry giving me a flower and a gift from my girls. It is hard to tell in the picture but the gift was a black plant holder. We had a very nice church service. After that Larry and I changed clothes and headed for Ponca State Park. We grabbed a hamburger on the way. It was a beautiful afternoon. We did a couple of errands in Sioux City and then spent the rest of the day at the Park driving and walking around. Late afternoon we ate a picnic lunch that we had packed. On the way home we stopped at "Cold Stone Creamery" for ice cream. It was a wonderful day. I also heard from each of our children (the blessing of cell phones) and that was perhaps the best gift of all. I love you each one.























No comments: